Put this into context: there has been no refugee Buddhists, Christians, Jews who turned to terrorism after being permitted entry into the United States. And that is pretty remarkable. If terrorism is a human issue and not a Muslim issue, figures would speak otherwise.
The list of refugee terrorists unfortunately is not complete with the names mentioned below. There are more of them.
- In 2016, Somali Muslim migrant Mohammad Barry, who in February 2016 stabbed multiple patrons at a restaurant owned by an Israeli Arab Christian;
- Ahmad Khan Rahami, an Afghan Muslim migrant set off bombs in New York City and New Jersey in September 2016;
- Arcan Cetin, a Turkish Muslim migrant murdered five people in a mall in Burlington, Washington in September 2016;
- Dahir Adan, another Somali Muslim migrant stabbed mall shoppers in St. Cloud while screaming “Allahu akbar” in October 2016;
- Abdul Razak Artan, yet another Somali Muslim…
View original post 2,885 more words